- What is Value-Based Purchasing?
- Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse
- Employee’s Assistance Program
- Drug Screening
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Physician on Call
- Disease Management
- Workers’ Compensation Case Management
Supporting Safe Workplaces
More and more organizations are seeking to improve safety, deter drug and alcohol misuse, and promote a safe and healthy environment. Over 80% of Fortune 500 companies require drug and alcohol testing of their employees. These companies understand that substance abuse costs create a financial burden of $165 million annually in loss of productivity, theft, accidents, absenteeism, increased workers' compensation, and health care.
Safety First, a division of Behavioral Health Systems, provides comprehensive substance abuse prevention programs, including drug testing, to support safe workplaces.
Drug Testing Creates Safer Workplaces
Companies who drug test know that testing works and that the implementation of a drug testing program significantly reduces positive test results. Safety First is committed to superior customer service and 100% client satisfaction by maintaining the highest quality standards in testing and confidential results reporting. Emergency after-hours coordination and breath alcohol testing is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The national network of 20,000 drug testing sites ensures availability to all United States and International work-sites. Negative test samples are routinely processed within 24 hours at certified labs.
Key Features of the Safety First program:
- Lab & Onsite Testing Capabilities
- Corporate Policy Development including Drug-Free Workplace Implementation
- Education & Training and Certification Assistance
- Centralized Billing, Reporting & Administration Across all Employer Locations
- Employee Assistance Program / Drug Testing Combo Program, Safe A.S.S.I.S.T.
- Preferred Pricing Through ECHO Membership