- What is Value-Based Purchasing?
- Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse
- Employee’s Assistance Program
- Drug Screening
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Physician on Call
- Disease Management
- Workers’ Compensation Case Management
Activity Reward (Virgin HealthMiles)
Preventable lifestyle-related diseases account for nearly 75 percent of health care costs or approximately 13 percent of pay roll for the average company . With these costs projected to double within the next ten years, the time for employers to address this critical issue is now. Virgin HealthMiles addresses the primary driver of these costs through a compelling combination of motivation, measurement and incentives. With verifiable data and real-time reporting,you can measure the impact of your health and wellness investments to better manage the cause and the cost of this growing issue.
The Virgin HealthMiles program is easy for employers to implement and easy for members to use. Key features of the program include:
Virgin HealthMiles engages your employees in living a healthier lifestyle. From the launch of the program to monthly competitions, social engagement and your own events, Virgin HealthMiles keeps them motivated, active and engaged.
- Monthly updates and ongoing member communications announce current and future events, health and activity information and opportunities to participate.
- Competitions and promotions increase activity levels and program engagement ensuring high participation, high member satisfaction and low member turnover.
- Additional company health initiatives are promoted through tailored messaging and events.
Virg in HealthMiles supports the activities your employees like to do most. Employees track their activity levels against recognized health standards to ensure validated, real-time recognition of how active they are.
- GoZone® pedometer provides easy-to-use, low-cost activity and calorie tracking. Data is securely uploaded to the member portal for viewing, analysis and comparisons to standards and goals.
- Optional Polar™ heart rate monitor and Club Key tracking devices automatically upload verified data for members w ho w ant more tracking flexibility, have rigorous fitness regimens or have access to y our company exercise facility.
- HealthZone measurement station provides core biometric tracking for your employees so they receive frequent feedback on weight, blood pressure and body fat. These results are aggregated and presented in reports to help you gauge the success of activity and nutrition programs and investments.
- Self-entry log provides opportunity for members to track other health activities such as yoga or weight training in member activity journals and provides ADA-compliant support for disabled members to participate and track their exercise.
SCIENCE MADE SIMPLE:
Evidence-based science is the foundation of our program and is critical to its long-term success. But we don’t want our members focusing on the science; we want them focusing on getting active in a way that suits them best. We incorporate the proven science from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about weekly activity requirements and health benefits into program milestones, messages, and engagement models – all so that members don't have to wonder if they're getting enough physical activity to be healthy.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE:
We go well beyond simply getting your employees to sign up for the program; we provide motivation for them to get and stay moving all year long. We incorporate a number of behavior change elements to encourage long-term shifts among your employees. Then we wrap it all up in Virgin-brand fun and innovation.
PROOF OF PERFORMANCE:
When the program starts working, you’ll know it. You’ll see it in your employees and feel it in the overall office vibe. From the very beginning of the program, employees use tools to track and validate their consistent attainment of recognized health standards and biometric tracking data to demonstrate the results of these healthy changes.
We give you access to real-time online reports to help you track the value of your program at any time. With up-to-date information in hand, you can proactively adjust your strategies to maximize the impact of your investment. Using all of the data captured by the program’s activity and biometric tracking devices, our system creates an aggregated, HIPAA-compliant picture of your employees’ participation.
Members visit their personaliz ed program portal several times per week to see their progress, check challeng e standing s and learn more about program offerings. Freq uent visits and client-specific messaging makes the portal an ideal tool to inform and encourage participation across your health and wellness program offerings.
- Easy and engaging, the member portal helps employees track their activity, see progress in their biometrics and learn about program offerings and other health and wellness programs in your organization.
- Employees can ensure they’re meeting activity guidelines through achievement levels, track their incentives, redeem earnings and take advantage of earned rebates from top retailers.
- Members leverage social motivation through personal and team challenges, personal profiles and member chat.
- Goal setting, exercise planning and the lifestyle questionnaire helps employees identify and set goals and create exercise plans to achieve them.
Virgin HealthMiles allows you to create the right incentives structure to meet your budget and business objectives. Virgin HealthMiles offers incentives options to drive program engagement and create a win/win, Pay-for-Prevention approach to creating a healthy culture in your organization.
- Simple and effective HealthCash rewards provide common employee incentives for program achievement and client-specific offerings such as Health Risk Assessment completion or participation in coaching programs.
- Members have a variety of redemption opportunities including cash and gift cards from top merchants.
- Flexible incentives structures allow you to motivate achievement of recognized health guidelines through reduced health plan premiums, HRA/HSA contributions with flexible incentives structures and qualification requirements.
- Your budget can be managed through employee co-pay, fixed incentive budget programs and budget-neutral premium strategies.
Recognizing the significant demands on Human Resources in most organizations today, Virgin HealthMiles has made the program fast to implement and manage with limited demands on your staff. We manage the on-demand system for easy deployment and high system reliability. Our account management team guides you through the launch process and is always available to support, inform and advise.